Twins Garden – Houses at Czajewskiego
This investment is located at Czajewskiego 9 in Łódź
A modern complex of energy-efficient semi-detached houses. During the first stage of this investment, four two-storey buildings will be constructed, along with an internal road and parking spaces. Twins Garden – Houses at Czajewskiego is an interesting proposition for anyone looking for a perfect place in Łódź for themselves, as well as their loved ones.
Timeless architecture, high-quality construction materials and traditional construction technology make Twins Garden – Houses at Czajewskiego a proven and safe investment for many years to come.
All homes include, among others, central underfloor heating powered by an air to heat pump, mechanical ventilation with energy recovery ensuring fresh air 24 hours a day, as well as the smart home system.
Energy efficiency - standard NF40
Calculative annual amount of energy carrier consumed by the building for heating purposes (heating and heating of domestic water): 31.6 kWh/m2.
Interiors tailored to your needs
A big advantage of the Twins Garden – Houses at Czajewskiego investment is the possibility to freely choose the interior layout, according to your individual needs. Moreover, in order to provide even greater design flexibility, Hocan Estate Sp. z o.o. prepared 4 design variants of the house's ground floor and 6 versions of the layout of rooms on the first floor, which can be freely combined.
Useful ground floor
It is designed in a manner ensuring the comfortable daytime zone to all household members, as well as their friends. All projects include the following elements on the ground floor: vestibule, living room with a dining room, kitchen, cosy study with access to a smaller terrace, utility room, toilet and spacious terrace with an area of approx. 30m2. Depending on your needs, you can choose a design with smaller or larger kitchen, additional wardrobe (by the entrance) or kitchen pantry.
Spacious first floor
The house’s first floor is designed in such a manner that each family will be able to find a solution, which is the best suited to their individual needs.
spacious bedroom with a wardrobe and private bathroom, 2 large rooms, additional bathroom, toilet and laundry room
spacious bedroom with a private bathroom, 3 functional rooms, additional bathroom and laundry room
spacious bedroom with a wardrobe and private bathroom, 2 large rooms, additional bathroom and laundry room
2 bedrooms with wardrobes and private bathrooms, laundry room
2 bedrooms with wardrobes and private bathrooms, toilet and laundry room
4 rooms, 2 bathrooms, toilet and laundry room
Completion of I stage: IVQ.2020.
Finishing standard of the shell units – Housing Estate at Czajewskiego:
- Brick development. Exterior walls - Ceramic hollow blocks with a thickness of 25 cm. Interior load-bearing walls - Ceramic hollow blocks with a thickness of 25 cm. Partition walls - Ceramic hollow blocks with a thickness of 12 cm.
- Roof - Wooden structure, seam covering with sheet metal, windproof membrane, mineral wool lambda 0.035, thickness 30 cm, vapour-proof foil, drywall on the systemic frame.
- Internal plaster, gypsum plaster or cement-lime plaster, depending on the substrate (drywall or concrete).
- Window joinery - PVC windows in a graphite colour.
- Entrance doors - Anti-theft doors.
- Systemic chimney with a diameter of 20 cm, along with a ventilation duct – possibility of fireplace installation.
- Installation of the so-called "smart home" with the control of heating and lighting as a standard, and with the option of expanding the control with intercom/videophone installations, alarm installation, external blinds installation, mechanical ventilation installation and air conditioning.
- Installation of the door phone - Complete, with the possibility of changing it to a videophone without the need to change the wiring, compatible with the "smart home" system. Complete installation of the remote gate control, min. 2 remote controls, compatible with the "smart home" system.
- Installation of the ventilation with energy recovery.
- Heating - Heat Pump - Heat distributed with the use of underfloor heating.
- Biological Reactor - home wastewater treatment plant.
- The building is equipped with a rainwater distribution system.
- Palisade fencing manufactured by Wiśniowski company (gate, wicket) in a graphite colour. Gate with an electric drive.
- Space intended for containers adapted to the waste sorting.
- Internal road.